How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in advertising
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become an advertising pro in months not years!
- Study the Advertising - UK course at International Career Institute (ICI) - UK that was designed in conjunction with advertising industry leaders
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Start an exciting career in a field which influences consumer behaviour worldwide. Why complete Advertising - UK program from International Career Institute (ICI) - UK? With the right credentials, you can gain excellent positions with:
- Advertising agencies
- Public relations agencies
- Advertising departments of large
- Marketing departments
- Retail advertising department
- Metropolitan, suburban and country newspapers
- Magazine publishing companies
- Television and television stations
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Campaign Concept
- The Creative Process in Television
- Production for TV
- Evaluation of the TV Commercial
- The Creation in the other Media
- Media Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Strategic Management Public Relations View 17 other Short Courses in Communication Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Diploma: £798
- Pay Upfront - 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan - £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.