How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in hotel and hospitality services and management
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a hotel and hospitality pro in months not years!
- Study the International Career Institute (ICI) - UK Hospitality Management - UK course that was designed in conjunction with the hotel and hospitality industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Start a career in the fast-growing hotel and hospitality industry. Hotels, resorts, cruise ships, private / corporate owned restaurants and special catering events all provide good employment opportunities for those wanting to enter this industry.
Graduates will typically find work in the following capacities:
- Bar managers
- Catering managers
- Hotel management trainees
- Housekeeping supervisors
- Manager, health and leisure department
- Marketing consultants
- Night auditor
- Personal assistant to hotel manager
- Personnel and training officers
- Public relations officers
- Purchasing officers
- Restaurant supervisors and managers
- Tourism and travel consultants
- Hospitality entrepreneur (restaurant owner, mobile catering, hospitality staff recruitments etc.)
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisation of the Hotel Workplace
- Staff Management in Hotels
- Control Systems
- Front Desk Management (Reception)
- Servicing Rooms and General Cleaning
- Building and Facility Management
- Activities Management
- Food Service
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesHospitality Management Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 30 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Students may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 798 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 798 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- Diploma : £798
- Advanced Diploma : £998
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718 or £898
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks or £25 x 42 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.