How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in travel and tourism
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a travel and tourism pro in months not years!
- Study the Travel and Tourism - UK course at International Career Institute (ICI) - UK that was designed in conjunction with the travel and tourism industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Ever thought about making holidays your life? If you love working with people this is the job for you. Start a vibrant and exciting career in travel and tourism! With the right credentials, you can gain excellent positions with the following types of organisations:
- Domestic airlines
- International airlines
- Retail travel agencies
- Wholesale travel agents
- Regional tourist information services
- Tourism marketing consultancies
- Inbound tour operators
- Theme parks and tourist attractions
- Coach tour companies
- Cruise lines
- Conference and incentive travel tour coordinators.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tourism Defined
- The Tourism System
- The Development of Tourism
- Tourist Destinations
- The Tourism Product
- The Tourism Industry
- Economic Issues in Tourism
- Socio-cultural and Environmental Impacts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 39 other Short Courses in Hospitality Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Students may enrol directly in the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Diploma : £798
- Advanced Diploma: £998
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718 or £998
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks or £25 x 42 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.