How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a teachers aide
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a teachers aide in months not years!
- Study a teachers aide course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
The role of a teacher’s aide is extremely important. A teacher’s aide will assist the teacher in creating a learning environment that’s both engaging and fun for the students. Teachers and teacher’s assistants affect hundreds of lives, in fact; they affect every life they come in contact with. With the correct training and skills, you will also be able to make this an incredibly rewarding contribution to the development of children and young people.
A teacher’s aide provides clerical and teaching support for preschool, elementary, and secondary (high school) school teachers. A teacher’s aide can work very closely with children / young people and help provide teaching support for teachers, while in other instances a teacher’s aide might help with more administrative and clerical tasks such as grading papers or preparing a lesson.
The duties performed by a teacher’s aide can include:
- Clerical work
- Supervising lunch / recess
- Reviewing lessons
- Providing individual attention
- Preparing equipment
- Computer support
- Recording grades
- and much more!
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning Principles
- Training Requirements
- Training Commencement
- Lesson Plan Development
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Teaching Materials
- Personal Tutorials
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 23 other Short Courses in Educational Research in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.