The Medical Secretary - UK course at International Career Institute (ICI) - UK allows you to enter a fastest growing and respected profession that contributes to the wellbeing of people of all walks of life.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a medical secretary
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a medical secretary professional in months not years!
- Study a medical secretary course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
If you imagine yourself in the challenging and often exciting world of medicine, possess good customer service skills and a keen interest in health and medicine, the rewarded career path as a Medical Secretary can be the career path for you.
Medical secretaries are essential staff members of all hospitals and medical centres. The job description of medical secretaries includes a wide range of important tasks such as administrative, front office and clinical.
Some of the most important administrative duties assigned to medical secretaries are scheduling appointments, billing, managing patients and taking care of coding for insurance. Simply put, medical assistants are crucial in assisting doctors in helping their patients.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical Terminology
- Maintain Patient Records
- Prepare and Process Medical Accounts
- Organise Schedules
- Maintain Workplace Safety
- Computer Applications
- Writing Correspondence
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Public Relations View 9 other Short Courses in Public Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.