The Personal Trainer - UK course from International Career Institute (ICI) - UK allows you to obtain valuable skills in one of the fastest growing professions while at the same time making a real difference to your current or future clients health, well being and confidence.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a personal trainer
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a personal training pro in months not years!
- Study a personal training course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Employment opportunities are diverse within the personal training industry. You will be able to seek employment in the following areas:
- Your own personal training business
- Gyms, fitness centres and health clubs
- Specialised personal training studios
- Swimming complexes
- Sports clubs
- Outdoor fitness
- Corporate Gyms
The fitness industry is currently booming. People want to look and feel good. As a personal trainer, you will train, motivate and keep your clients accountable. You will assist and guide them with your knowledge on the human body and most effective exercise and training techniques. Measuring results and creating personalized exercise plans based on objectives will be a common task you will perform.
The fantastic reality about this personal training profession is that you won’t be stuck in an office but constantly on your feet interacting with new people every day and contributing to their well being and making a real difference to the health, happiness and confidence of your clients. On top of this, you can expect to be billing anywhere from £17 to £40+ for a half hour session.
According to the Bureau of Statistics, a career in personal training has an incredibly bright outlook. The projected career growth is 20% faster than other professions.
With fitness and health gaining more awareness amongst people from all walks of life coupled with the bright prospects for employment, a job as a personal trainer should be rewarding and fulfilling!
ICI is accredited and recognised by the International Accreditation and Recognition Council. IARC is a system that provides recognition, approval and endorsement of institutions provided they meet and satisfy a set of academic, ethical and operational standards.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exercise Physiology
- Exercise Principles
- Human Biomechanics
- Risk Assessment
- Aqua fitness, exercise, routines, and equipment
- Fitness Program Design
- Delivering A Fitness Program
- Ergogenic Aids to Performance
- Safety & Injury
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 133 other Short Courses in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into the program.
- Students may enrol directly into the course without any previous experience or training.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 7 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 7 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.