How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in event management
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become an event management pro in months not years!
- Study the International Career Institute (ICI) - UK Event Management - UK course that was designed in conjunction with the event management industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
- Exciting, diverse projects
- The opportunity to meet celebrities and other public figures
- Freebies – see your event for free
- Recognition – build your reputation with every successful event
Start an exciting career in events management! Why complete the ICI Events Management training program? With the right credentials, you can gain excellent positions working on such events as:
- Fashion show
- Fairs and festivals
- Grand openings
- Award events
- Charity fundraisers
- Holiday events
- New product launches
- Political events
- Social events
- Sporting events
- Trade shows, Weddings
- Or many other types of events
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Staff
- Giving Orders & Instructions
- Communicating Change
- Forming a Team
- Types of Team Members
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Event Management View 203 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Students may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Diploma : £798
- Advanced Diploma : £998
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718 or £898
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks or £25 x 42 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.