How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in public relations
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become an event management pro in months not years!
- Study an International Career Institute (ICI) - UK Public Relations - UK course that was designed in conjunction with the public relations industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
- Exciting, diverse projects
- The opportunity to meet celebrities and other public figures
- Freebies – see your event for free
- Recognition – build your reputation with every successful event
Start an exciting media related career which plays an integral hand in forming and analysing public reactions, information and behavior for corporations, brands, celebrities, governments, political party’s, non-profit groups and many other organisations who heavily rely on Public Relations personnel.
Why complete a Public Relations training program? With the right credentials, you can gain excellent positions as a:
- Communications consultant
- Marketing analyst
- Product manager
- Public relations consultant
- Public relations officer
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Functions of Public Relations Specialist
- Career and Skills Development
- Starting Your Own Public Relations Agency or Freelancing
- Client Acquisition
- Historical Development
- The Role of Public Relations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Media Studies & Mass Media Public Relations View 19 other Short Courses in Communication Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Students may enrol directly into the diploma.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.