How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in floristry
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a floristry pro in months not years!
- Study the International Career Institute (ICI) - UK Floristry - UK course that was designed in conjunction with the floristry industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Imagine having an exciting high-paying job that lets you use your creativity to brighten people’s lives with flowers. Welcome to the world of floristry!
There are few careers that offer so many benefits. As a florist (floral designer or flower shop owner), you will be surrounded by beauty every day and have a career that is fun and interesting. You will have a hands-on job that gives you a sense of satisfaction with the results of your work. If you start your own florist business you can enjoy the freedom and financial rewards of being your own boss.
As a florist you will be involved with some of the most significant moments in people’s lives. As a florist, you will help people:
- express love with an elegant box of long-stemmed roses for Valentine’s Day
- welcome a new baby into the world
- honour a mother with a beautiful bouquet on Mother’s Day
- celebrate a wedding with custom-designed bouquets and other flowers
- brighten someone’s stay in a hospital
- add the perfect touch to parties and other events
- remember loved ones with beautiful floral funeral tributes.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- How to Process, Store and Maintain Flowers
- Flowers, Greens, and Plants
- Popular Flowers
- Greens and Fillers
- Plants You Should Know
- Elements and Principles of Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesDesign Marketing Plant & Crop Sciences View 80 other Short Courses in Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Students may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Diploma : £798
- Advanced Diploma : £998
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718 or £898
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks or £25 x 42 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.