How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career with the Floristry - USA course offered by the International Career Institute (ICI) - USA
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a floristry pro in months not years!
- Study an floristry course that was designed in conjunction with the floristry industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $39 per wee
Imagine having an exciting high-paying job that lets you use your creativity to brighten people’s lives with flowers. Welcome to the world of floristry!
There are few careers that offer so many benefits. As a florist (floral designer or flower shop owner), you will be surrounded by beauty every day and have a career that is fun and interesting. You will have a hands-on job that gives you a sense of satisfaction with the results of your work. If you start your own florist business you can enjoy the freedom and financial rewards of being your own boss.
As a florist you will be involved with some of the most significant moments in people’s lives. As a florist, you will help people:
- express love with an elegant box of long-stemmed roses for Valentine’s Day
- welcome a new baby into the world
- honour a mother with a beautiful bouquet on Mother’s Day
- celebrate a wedding with custom-designed bouquets and other flowers
- brighten someone’s stay in a hospital
- add the perfect touch to parties and other events
- remember loved ones with beautiful floral funeral tributes.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creating a Business Plan
- Financing, Insurance & Legal Matters
- Choosing a Business Name and Logo
- Choosing a Location
- Rental Costs
- Setup Fees & Price List
- Types of Delivery Service
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Plant & Crop Sciences View 94 other Short Courses in Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = $1079
- Weekly Instalment Plan : - $39 x 31 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.