How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a horticulturalist
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a horticulture pro in months not years!
- Study the Horticulture - UK course taught at International Career Institute (ICI) - UK that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Horticulture presents a very diverse range of career opportunities. Many positions require working outdoors with the use of management, science, design, planning and technical skills. The most common areas of horticulture include:
- Arboriculture: the care and management of urban trees.
- Design: designers work to create gardens that are attractive to the eye as well as practical. Sites typically include private gardens, public parks and reserves, indoor facilities and newly developed housing estates. Designers are frequently self-employed.
- Gardens and landscape: gardening make over television shows have never been more popular. Business is booming for those in the landscaping business. It is a wonderful opportunity for self employment or seeking employment with an established landscaping company.
- Nurseries: plant growing is the foundation of horticulture. Nurseries range from growing, where new plants grown in special conditions to retail, where sales of plants are made to the public.
- Sports turf management: The production and maintenance of special grasses is required for sporting facilities such as golf courses, cricket pitches and football ovals. The industry involves turf grass research, science and technology as well as the production, marketing and sales of turf grass products and services.
Horticulture experts have vast career prospects in various areas of the horticulture industry. Fast track your career in horticulture by enrolling in the ICI horticulture course now!
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Plant Kingdom
- Plant Propagation
- Outdoor Food Production
- Garden Planning
- The Root Environment and Plant Nutrition
- Protected Cultivation
- Horticulture Plant Selection, Establishment and Maintenance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesAgriculture Horticulture Plant & Crop Sciences View 71 other Short Courses in Agriculture in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.