How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a fashion stylist and image consultant
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a fashion stylist and image consultant pro in months not years!
- Study a fashion and image course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Fashion is, singlehandedly, one of the most glamorous and entertaining professions. We witness on a daily basis how closely we analyse celebrities and public figures to our first impressions of people we meet each day based on fashion style.
It is the responsibility of the stylist to put together clothes and accessories for editorial features, print and television programs and ad campaigns, and is behind the public appearances made by celebrities, leaders, models and other public figures. They can get hired by the most prestigious fashion brands, or work freelance as an independent style consultant. Needless to say, the job of a fashion stylist perfectly balances out creativity, great networking and social opportunities, and good pay. Throw in a lot of exclusive benefits, and you’ve got one of the most sensational jobs out there!
If you have the passion for fashion, then a job as a Stylist / Image Consultant should be perfect for you.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fashion and Design Process
- Elements of Style and Trends
- Styling Specifics
- Wardrobe Styling
- Personal Styling
- Business Practices for Stylists
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesDesign Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 80 other Short Courses in Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.