How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in natural health / nutritionist work
- Learn the inside secrets of natural health and nutrition in months not years with this Natural Health Nutrition and Diet - UK course from International Career Institute (ICI) - UK .
- Study a counselling course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
It has been stated time and time again that our body is our biggest and most important investment. With everyone leading busier and more active lives, our bodies can easily succumb to stress and strain.
It is the responsibility of nutrition practitioners to help improve the lifestyles of their clients by recommending healthier food intakes and address their health through food and nutrition. Nutritionists are employed in hospitals, nursing care facilities, outpatient service facilities, gyms, health clubs and other centers for healthcare.
Career opportunities include: weight loss consultants and nutritionists. With further study you could become a dietician or personal trainer. The opportunities can be perused as an employee or as a part of your own private consultancy.
According to government statistics the health industry is among some of the fastest growing sectors today with strong growth projected into the future.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Weight loss
- Diets and planning diets
- Food and energy levels
- Preventative measures
- Medical conditions
- Digestion and absorption
- Assessing nutritional needs
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Food Sciences View 269 other Short Courses in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
National798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.