How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career or business plans into catering & cooking
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a caterer in months not years!
- Study a catering and cooking course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Start reaping the benefits by enrolling today!
Whether you work for a restaurant, hotel, resort, or start your own personal chef or home-based catering business, you’ll enjoy the excitement, variety, and money this industry has to offer. Society has shifted towards a culture of eating out.
Restaurants and hotel facilities both locally and globally demand competent cooking and catering professionals. This is a profession that will always exist and grow. People will always need to eat out or have catering provided at limitless events and occasions.
Graduating from a Cooking and Catering Course will position you for an industry and profession which has consistently grown each year since 1998. The latest government statistics forecast a similar growth into the future which is a sound indication (Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations).
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Nutrition
- Kitchen and food nutrition
- Planning a Menu
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tea, Coffee and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences Culinary Arts
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA798 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 798 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront - Save 10% : 10% Off = £718
- Weekly Instalment Plan : £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.