How Will You Benefit from taking the Criminal Psychology course at International Career Institute (ICI) ?
- Fast track your career and obtain valuable training in criminal psychology
- Learn the inside secrets of criminal psychology in months not years!
- Study a criminal psychology course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $49 per week
Welcome to the world of exciting, intriguing and rewarding field of Criminal Psychology.
Fast track your career potential and knowledge in the field of criminal psychology.
Criminal Psychologists play a vital and exciting role in different legal proceedings, especially when it comes to figuring out the intent and reactions of criminals. Their expertise plays key roles in offender profiling and providing second opinions in case studies and witness interrogations, among others.
Criminal Psychology related work is found both in public and private establishments. Potential employment opportunities related to your training could be found in the following professions:
- Probation / Rehabilitation
- Forensics / Police / Private Investigator
- Welfare officers
- Youth workers
- Support workers
- Legal research / Paralegal
Some professions will require further specific training e.g. police, psychologist, etc
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) and the International Approval and Registration Centre (IARC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Definition of Crime and Three Views of Crime
- The Breadth of Criminal Psychology
- Functions of a Criminal Psychologist
- Understanding Court Procedures and the Correctional System
- Crime and the Human Body
- Influences of Family and Environment
- Nature vs. Nurture
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesPsychology Criminal Law Criminology View 4 other Short Courses in Criminology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1611 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1611 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = $1450
- Weekly Instalment Plan : - $49 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.