How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career and obtain valuable training in criminal psychology
- Learn the inside secrets of criminal psychology in months not years!
- Study the Criminal Psychology - USA course at the International Career Institute (ICI) - USA that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
Welcome to the world of exciting, intriguing and rewarding field of Criminal Psychology.
Fast track your career potential and knowledge in the field of criminal psychology.
Criminal Psychologists play a vital and exciting role in different legal proceedings, especially when it comes to figuring out the intent and reactions of criminals. Their expertise plays key roles in offender profiling and providing second opinions in case studies and witness interrogations, among others.
Criminal Psychology related work is found both in public and private establishments. Potential employment opportunities related to your training could be found in the following professions:
- Probation / Rehabilitation
- Forensics / Police / Private Investigator
- Welfare officers
- Youth workers
- Support workers
- Legal research / Paralegal
Some professions will require further specific training e.g. police, psychologist, etc.
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Comprehending Crimes through Psychology
- Crime and Mental Disability
- Aggression and Severe Crimes
- Age and Gender Studies in Relation to Crime
- How the Police Uses Psychology
- Courtroom Psychology
- Prevention and Punishment of Crimes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesPsychology Criminal Law Criminology View 28 other Short Courses in Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
National1199 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Pay Upfront : - 10% Off = $1079
- Weekly Instalment Plan : - $39 x 31 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.