About this course
The Doing Business in Asia course of The University Of Nottingham Malaysia provides an introduction to business in the Asian region by surveying the rapid growth of Asian economies and the distinctive regional models of capitalism and business that have emerged.
Additionally, the modules seeks to equip students with necessary managerial skills to deal successfully with the specific challenges of Asian business environments and the practices of major Asian companies, through site visits, simulation exercises and problem-solving as well as interactive seminars and lectures.
Doing Business in Asia 2 (Level 2, Advanced)
This module is designed for final year undergraduate university students as well as post-graduate students. Doing Business in Asia 2 (Advanced) seeks to equip students with a detail understanding of the Asian economic and social landscapes, as well as the unique forms of capitalism and business that have emerged within it.
- Asian Society and Values in Business
- Business/Economic Policies for Strategy in Asia
- Strategic Leadership for Organizational Success
- Human Resource Management Practices - An Asian Perspective
- Asian Entrepreneurship: from Creativity to Innovation
- Marketing to the Asian Customer
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Business
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Pre-University participants who are interested in taking a Level 2 module will be considered on a case to case basis.Applicants eligible to apply will be :
- Pre-University, undergraduates, postgraduates and academics from any institutions worldwide.
- Working adults who are not currently enrolled in any academic programme are also welcome to apply.
- All the programmes are delivered in English and students are expected to have good English language ability * IELTS or other English language certificates will be considered.
- You must be aged 18 or over.
- Formal academic requirements not necessary.
International585 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 585 GBP for the full programme during 14 days.
National585 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 585 GBP for the full programme during 14 days.
- The two-week programme costs RM3200 per person (approximately GBP 585)
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.