This The Value of Business Models course from Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) introduces you to the main topics of business model innovation. You will learn what drives business model innovation and why it is valuable to you and your business. You will apply practical tools to (re)design and test a business model.
Be inspired by real-life business model examples from fellow entrepreneurs and learn from leading experts who design business model innovations. By the end of this course, you will be able to structure your thinking and communicate your business model ideas and learn how to improve your own business.
What you'll learn:
- What a business model is.
- Why business models matter to your firm and the value they bring.
- How business model innovation improves business performance.
- How tooling can help you to innovate your business model.
Week 1 & 2: Why BMI?
- What is a BM?
- What's the payoff?
- How can I get ideas to improve my BM?
Week 3 & 4: BMI in my daily life
- What makes a valuable BM?
- How does BMI help me in strategy making?
- How can BMI help me to formulate concrete actions?
Week 5 & 6: BM tooling
- How can tooling help me to do BMI?
- Can I do BMI?
- Do I have the skills?
- Who can help me do BMI? How can this course help me to do BMI?
- 42 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship View 10 other Short Courses in Entrepreneurship in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) and/or in Netherlands, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Secondary school; basic notions about business and/or practical business experience.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 42 days.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 42 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.