This Sports Law and International Sports Law programme at National and Kapodistrian University of Athens is an introduction to the world of sports key concepts as conceived in national and international law. At the same it imports us to the concept of sports disputes, the nature and character of sports courts and the Court of Arbitration for Sport. Through this online course we will recorded and investigate major problems that encounter in the international racing and sport activity. Finally, we will analyze the topic of labor relations developed in the context of professional activity of individuals in sports and racing activity.
- Since ancient times the value of sport, racing and sporting ethics, was qualified including those promoted through human values that contribute to the creation of a coherent personality. In this context, it became necessary to develop norms and create a regulatory framework to preserve and promote the values and ideals of sport. Besides both sport and physical education are fundamental rights for every human being.
- Nowadays sport has become a global phenomenon and people participate in various aspects of it by watching video sporting events either by actively participating in the administration or management of these events, and while the number of professional athletes and coaches geometrically increases, a multitude of relationships that require legislation is created.
- The program runs via a user-friendly educational platform. Once the participant completes all the units successfully, he/she receives a certificate of training.
- Sports Law, theory and praxis
- International Sports Law and sports institutions
- Sports Jurisdiction
- Special topics of Sports Law
This programme is designed for anyone with an interest in Law Courses and particularly in the field of the Sports Law. The content of this course is addressed to people who can be defined as Law experts.
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSport and Exercise Science
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This programme is designed for anyone with an interest in Law Courses and particularly in the field of the Sports Law. The content of this course is addressed to people who can be defined as Law experts.
International800 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 EUR for the full programme during 4 months.
EU/EEA800 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 EUR for the full programme during 4 months.