The Luxury Management course is part of the International Hospitality Management MicroMasters Program from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University - HKPolyUx.
Learn strategies and skills for managing luxury brands within the hotel and tourism industry. You will analyze the essence of a luxury brand and learn marketing techniques and trends to better position your services.
You will learn how luxury brands are created and how to properly communicate the value of your brand.
Concepts and applications will be introduced through textbooks, selected journal articles and field visits.
What you'll learn:
- Evaluate and discuss the essence of luxury brand management. Address the brand potential that exists in luxury activities, and how luxury-goods businesses should be conducted on a daily basis
- Analyze and critic the specificities of luxury goods marketing, the long term trends in the luxury industry and the changing shape and definition of the luxury sector
- Analyze and evaluate luxury brand management research journals
- Identify luxury brand and experience problems within the hotel and tourism context, and apply research skills and techniques to solve these problems
- Analyze and appraise related numerical and graphical data regarding managing luxury brand and experience, and develop solutions for industry practitioners
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Specificities of the Luxury Industry
- Luxury Brand Power and Lifecycle
- The Luxury Client
- Luxury Brand Identity
- Managing Luxury Brand Creation and Communication
- International Distribution and Retailing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 42 days
- 6 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 3 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Hong Kong (SAR)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Leaners need to have hospitality and tourism related experiences.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Add a Verified Certificate for $198 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.