The DO Your Venture - Entrepreneurship For Everyone course is part of the Entrepreneurship MicroMasters program from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore - IIMBx.
What you'll learn
- How to integrate a strong action philosophy in developing entrepreneurial ideas, focusing around the "DO Your Venture" ideology
- Common paths taken by successful entrepreneurs
- Pre-venture idea creation and evaluation
- How to rapidly develop and test ideas by gathering quick customer feedback
- Tools to successfully launch your venture including Lean Canvas
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to DO Your Venture
- Opportunities and Idea Generation
- Idea Validation and Evaluation
- Lean Canvas
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 42 days
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Finance View 5 other Short Courses in Finance in India
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Open to all educational and professional backgrounds!
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Add a Verified Certificate for $150 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.