Ready to start your career in M&A? If you’ve gained a clear, comprehensive understanding of M&A concepts and theories, your next step is to complete the M&A Certification Exam from the New York Institute of Finance.
The M and A Professional Certificate Examination Program is part of the Professional Certificate in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) offered at New York Institute of Finance - NYIFx.
The exam is 20 questions, timed at one hour. To qualify for the certificate, learners must receive a grade of at least 70% or better.
Get more detailsVisit programme website
Programme StructureWhat you'll learn
- Test your knowledge. Gained a clear, comprehensive understanding of Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)? Next step is to complete the M&A Professional Certificate Examination from the New York Institute of Finance.
Check out the full curriculumVisit programme website
- 7 days
- 1 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 178 other Short Courses in Finance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit programme website
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
You must complete the courses in the certificate program to sit for the exam:
- M&A: Concepts and Theories
- M&A Concepts and Theories: Advanced Topics
- M&A: Structuring the Deal
- M&A: Free Cash Flow (FCF) Modeling
- Accounting Principles for M&A
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit programme website
International500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD for the full programme during 7 days.
National500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD for the full programme during 7 days.
- Add a Verified Certificate for $500 USD
- Limited access: free