The Disruptive Strategy course from Harvard Business School Online :
- Become fluent in disruptive innovation theory
- Assess new opportunities and potential threats
- Discover jobs to be done and develop frameworks to better understand customer needs
- Acquire techniques for executive-level strategy development
- Organize for innovation and maintain a disruptive scope
- Gain confidence articulating complex viewpoints
Who Will Benefit:
- Innovative Leaders
Align your resources, processes, and financial strategy to position your business for growth.
- Forward-Thinking Strategists
Assess opportunities and learn how to better determine what profitability looks like as your industry evolves.
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Discover what causes customers to buy your products and why, and predict when disruption will happen.
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by seasoned leaders across a variety of industries, including Bill Hambrecht, founder of WR Hambrecht & Co.; Eric Schmidt, executive chairman of Google; Joe Tucci, chairman and CEO of EMC; and Ryan Caldbeck, founder of equity crowdfunding platform CircleUp. Wrestle with the same issues they faced, while problem-solving and engaging with learners from around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Aligning with Innovation and Disruption
- Discovering Customer Jobs to be Done
- Organizing for Innovation
- Maintaining a Disruptive Scope
- Managing the Strategy Development Process
- Reflecting on Disruptive Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 42 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Strategic Management View 312 other Short Courses in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Our easy online application is free, and no special documentation is required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age, proficient in English, and committed to learning and engaging with fellow participants throughout the course.
- We confirm enrollment eligibility within one week of your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1750 USD for the full programme during 42 days.
National1750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1750 USD for the full programme during 42 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.