- Develop effective pricing strategies
- Benchmark costs compared to competitors through relative cost analysis
- Apply conjoint analysis to understand what features customers value most
- Understand the power of network effects to drive demand
- Identify sources of competitive advantage through differentiation
Who Will Benefit
- Aspiring Marketing, Strategy, or Consulting Professionals
Explore the world of business through the lens of economics as you prepare for your next opportunity.
- Those Considering an MBA
Prepare for the MBA classroom with the program Harvard Business School offers to incoming students.
- Mid-Career Professionals
Understand how markets work and firms compete in order to develop successful business strategy.
Harvard Business School Online offers a unique and highly engaging way to learn vital business concepts. Immerse yourself in real challenges faced by business leaders across a variety of industries. Economics for Managers takes you inside a growing online retailer, an events ticket broker, a multinational publishing company, and other firms evaluating market demand, wrestling with pricing strategy, and trying to differentiate themselves. Step into their shoes, and discuss and debate the issues they faced with fellow learners from around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Customer Demand -Foundations
- Strategies for Assessing and Increasing Demand
- Suppliers and Cost
- Competition and Differentiation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 56 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies View 49 other Short Courses in Economics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The easy online application is free, and no special documentation is required. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age, proficient in English, and committed to learning and engaging with fellow participants throughout the course. We confirm enrollment eligibility within one week of your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1750 USD for the full programme during 56 days.
National1750 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1750 USD for the full programme during 56 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.