At Marketing Trends from Catholic University of Portugal we will base our teaching methods in case studies and role play. Managers from relevant companies will be invited to interact with students.
Students at Marketing Trends from Catholic University of Portugal will learn about:
- Current changes resulting from globalisation
- The integration of digital technologies into everyday life
- Identify a different set of lines of thought and actions taken by consumers and organisations in their attempts to survive and adapt to this new environment.
- New consumer trends
- Marketing 3.0 and 4.0
- E-commerce platforms
- Cause related marketing and social marketing
- Social media branding
- On-line customer experience
- Experiential marketing
- Viral and tribal marketing
- SEO and Google Adwords
- The business case
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Fill in application form
- Students and recent graduates at undergraduate and graduate level of all areas
- Fluency in English
- More than 18 years old
International850 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 EUR for the full programme during 12 days.
National850 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 EUR for the full programme during 12 days.
- Early Bird - € 750
- Students from Partner Institutions have a 10% discount.
- Fees include: materials, social activities and coffee breaks in the morning.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.