The Modern SAP Technologies program at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) is for you if want to go deeper into SAP ERP knowledge.
Students at The Modern SAP Technologies program at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) will get:
- Excursion to the Hermitage, one of the world’s largest and oldest museums of fine art;
- Pub Quiz;
- Excursion to the Kunstkamera museum, a cabinet of curiosity; • Field trip to the “Baltika” Brewery/"Coca-Cola" factory where students can learn about the construction and logistic peculiarities of the plant;
- Full-day Wintry Event with sleigh riding and skating (optional for extra price).
- Overview of SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver
- Basic concepts used throughout SAP applications
- Business processes in FI, CO, MM, PP, HCM and others
- SAP Solutions Overview
- Architecture of SAP in-memory computing
- Overview of data provisioning in SAP HANA
- Modeling with SAP HANA
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 15 other Short Courses in General Engineering & Technology in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
International270 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National270 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Participation fee includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to companies and cultural program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.