The Business Model Innovation Professional Certificate from EdX is offered in partnership with Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) - DelftX.
Does your business need a make-over? Are you looking to create a new business model so you can get more out of your or your client’s company?
Innovating a business model is key for a profitable business and growth. Without a proper and sustainable business model, even the best product or technology innovations will not flourish.
In this program, you will learn the skills and knowledge needed to start improving your business as you learn through real-life examples from fellow entrepreneurs, innovators and leading experts on business model innovation.
This program will benefit business owners, entrepreneurs, business consultants or business developers who seek better understanding of business models and the tools to develop them. Learners in the ID Verified track will have the opportunity to receive personal feedback on assignments in which they are asked to apply the knowledge gained to their own company or project.
- Career opportunities include innovation manager, business developer, innovator, corporate entrepreneur, business unit manager, innovation officer, product manager and strategic marketer.
- Managers that engage in business model innovations improve the performance and innovativeness of their company. (SOURCE: EU ENVISION project)
- Innovation and entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurs in innovation-driven economies are considerably more innovative, with a third regarding their products as new to the market. (Source: Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) 2017/18 Global Report)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What You'll Learn:
- Why business models matter, and how tooling can help you innovate your business model
- How to design your new business model in a structured way
- How to evaluate the robustness of your business model towards trends and uncertainties
- How to create a roadmap for business model innovation with concrete actions
- How to grow your business with business model innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
- 2 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 19 other Short Courses in Business Administration in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at edX - online learning platform and/or in Netherlands, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International536 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 536 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
National536 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 536 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.