The London Academy of Trading (LAT) is an award-winning, dual-accredited provider of financial trading education and was the first academy in the UK to offer accredited and regulated qualifications in trading.
We pride ourselves on providing practical and vocational training courses, developed to help individuals to invest or trade in financial markets, or for those looking to enhance their employment opportunities within financial markets.
The Advanced Trading Course helps learners apply their knowledge in a real-world, real-time environment, understanding the fundamental and practical aspects of trading. Since our creation in 2010, we have focused on four specific pillars of knowledge to help students improve their skills and understanding: fundamental analysis, technical analysis, trading psychology and risk management.
About the Course:
If you have an analytical and curious mind that’s keen to explore how COVID-19 has affected global financial markets, you’re in the right place! Take advantage of the fact that you have more time at home by brushing up your CV and gain new skills and knowledge with LAT – an accredited institution that’s been sharing trading knowledge for 10 years via its recognised courses.
The Advanced Trading Course is the academy’s pre-eminent programme and you don’t need any prior knowledge to sign up for it, although some awareness will be useful.You’ll learn how to build a strong, profitable trading strategy with an in-depth insight into technical analysis tools. You’ll also explore trading psychology and risk management to understand how human emotions can influence financial decisions.
Whether you’re looking to trade commodities, stock indices, individual equities, forex or something else - LAT lets you decide and offers insights into all the different assets and how they’re associated to ensure you have the necessary skills for trading. Upon completion, you'll recieve a Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading.Begin Your Journey Today and Become an Expert in Trading in 12 Weeks from the comfort of your own home. Whatever your trading goal is we offer the right online study option for you. Access full pre-recorded lectures, real time trading systems and daily webinars across all packages, whilst our premium options offer live interactive classes and trade plan development sessions. We also offer the option to repeat any of the live sessions throughout the duration of your course (Premium Plus only). You will also have access to real time trading platfors and LAT mentors are available 10 hours a day for 1-2-1 trading guidance.
Flexible Study Options:
- With students in mind we offer flexibility with all of our courses. We have developed our online delivery methods to enable continued interaction for all students, to enable you to extract the maximum benefit from whichever course you choose.
- We offer a range of online study options combining live and pre-recorded lectures to match your trading goal.
- You can pause and restart your course at any time.
- We offer the option to pay for your course in instalments with 0% interest.
- You can upgrade from one course to another by just paying the difference in course fees, not the whole fees for both courses
Our Expert Tutors:The LAT faculty is comprised of experienced traders and analysts from major financial institutions including HSBC, Bank of America and Bloomberg. Our team of tutors and trade mentors are available 10 hours a day to provide 1-2-1 help and guidance on any aspect of our courses. We also host three webinars every day in which the experts analyse the markets, answer questions and stimulate discussions to enhance the learning process.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 54 other Short Courses in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport / proof of ID / Birth Certificate
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
Note: All documents are to be provided in English.
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English – speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency.
All other students:
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form
International2699 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2699 GBP for the full programme during 3 months.
National2699 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2699 GBP for the full programme during 3 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.