What is Business Development at the International Business School, The Hague Netherlands?
- The degree will focus on the development of management and entrepreneurial skills needed for people wishing to assume greater responsibilities within an organization, or for those wishing to start new enterprises.
- What is Business Development, why does it exist and how is it positioned and embedded in the organization. Business development is not just about marketing and sales. For some business development simply means prospection, to others it can mean developing a new product or technology, or it can mean investing or divesting in corporate assets.
- A single definition is hard to define but it has to do with discontinuing the normal operation of an organization and developing or doing new things that organization did not do before. This can be on product, commercial or corporate level.
- Business Development can occur in large corporate and startup situations. But the base for all is equal: something needs to happen because current operations and market efforts are not giving the long term expected or desired results.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business development and related Management issues have to be looked at from an integral and holistic perspective. To identify initial understanding of the company core business is essential. From a start, through using the Business Canvas model of Alex Osterwalder, students will get a grasp of recognizing and identifying the core business of the company. From that initial analysis focus on the business development spear points and understanding the Business Development process will help form a basis for the actual process.
- By means of the “Lean Startup Method” get an actual feeling about start up business development and bootstrap situations.
- Using actual cases, students will be asked to practice their newly gained skills, perform in a pressure cooker environment and present their outcome at a final presentation, using a Dragons Den Setting.
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Throughout the year
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 35 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Payment of the registration fee of €100 (non-refundable)
- A copy of your highest qualification: The minimum requirement is that you are participating in a bachelor program or equivalent experience.
- A copy of your passport
- A filled registration form
International3840 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3840 EUR for the full programme during 3 months.
EU/EEA3840 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3840 EUR for the full programme during 3 months.
- Accommodation (optional): € 1500
- Health insurance: € 250
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.