At the end of the Entrepreneurship course International Business School, The Hague Netherlands, participants will have a good understanding of the fundamental concepts of entrepreneurship and develop entrepreneurial mindset.
During the course there will be various exercises in planning, team building and presenting.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Topics addressed are:
- Entrepreneurship and the entrepreneurial mindset
- Creativity, innovation and protecting the idea
- Leadership and team work
- Planning: time, finances and resources
- Elements of a business plan: business canvas
- Elements of a marketing strategy
- Principles of investment financing
- Risk analysis and risk perception
- Business strategy and principles of decision making
- Presenting a business idea
- 10 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 46 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- A registration fee of €100 (non-refundable);
- A copy of your passport
- A filled application form
International2904 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2904 EUR for the full programme during 10 days.
Living costs for Den Haag
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.