The healthcare tetralogy specialization is intended for anyone interested in healthcare organization as practiced in the United States. A range of healthcare organizations are discussed (e.g., medical, dental, pharmaceutical, and public health).
The specialization is particularly useful to anyone working in the healthcare industry who either has:
- a developing interest in the issues important to the administration of healthcare organization operations;
- some expertise, but wishes an overview or refresher of the issues.
However, those who do not work in the healthcare industry, but who interact with healthcare organizations of any type as patients/consumers will also find the specialization informative.
Through the four courses in the Healthcare Organization Operations offered by Coursera in partnership with Rutgers the State University of New Jersey, you will cover many aspects of healthcare organization operations including the relationship between healthcare organizations and the health system as well as health care delivery, business process management, and quality improvement within healthcare organizations.
Upon completion of the specialization, those who interact with healthcare organizations as patients/consumers will have a better understanding of the issues involved in the effective administration of healthcare organizations and operations.
Those working in the healthcare industry, upon completion of the specialization, will be better able to contribute to the effective administration of the healthcare organization’s operations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthcare Organizations and the Health System
- Health Care Delivery in Healthcare Organizations
- Business Process Management in Healthcare Organizations
- Quality Improvement in Healthcare Organizations
Details on Coursera Plus:
- Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
- Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
- Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
- Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 123 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Interest in the content is all that is needed; those working in the healthcare industry may find the content more interesting.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access. For specializations there is a 7-day Free Trial. If you invite a friend to get started on Coursera you will both get 50% off a course or the first month of a Specialization subscription.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.