In Florida, hospitality and tourism is the #1 private employer and you may find roles in marketing, accounting, management, finance, operations, international business, or other areas of this vast industry.
The certificate in Hospitality and Tourism Management from the Florida Atlantic University is open to both degree-seeking and non-degree seeking students. The certificate is particularly valuable for FAU degree‐seeking students outside of the College of Business and to community members, hospitality industry professionals, and seasonal residents.
The hospitality and tourism industry is the world’s largest service industry. Career options range from marketing to management to information technology to guest service. Add in accounting, law, finance, human resources, food and beverage, architecture, and other areas and you have a true “world” of opportunity.
This vast industry spans auto rental agencies, rail travel, airlines, cruise lines, theme parks and attractions, meeting & event planning companies, stadiums, arenas, convention centers, hotels & resorts, casinos, national and state parks, adventure tourism, travel agencies, and beyond. It’s a true global field which employs every career discipline.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hospitality Mgmt.
- Hotel & Resort Mgmt.
- Excellence in Guest Service Mgmt.
- Principles of Food & Beverage Mgmt.
- Hosp. Marketing and Revenue Mgmt. Practices
- Club Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 9 other Short Courses in Tourism & Leisure in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit official transcripts from all high schools attended with a certified translation of each transcript. The school must send official transcripts. Required academic records must be original or certified true copies sent by the school in a sealed envelope.
- All records should be submitted in the native language and accompanied with an official English translation. Students may also submit a NACES accredited evaluation.
- SAT and ACT test scores are required for all freshman applicants as well as for all students with less than 60 credits from an accredited post-secondary institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10785 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 719 USD per credit during .
National10785 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 719 USD per credit during .
In-State3015 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 201 USD per credit during .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.