The London Academy of Trading (LAT) is an award-winning, dual-accredited provider of financial trading education and was the first academy in the UK to offer accredited and regulated qualifications in trading. The Options Trading Course is offered by the London Academy of Trading.
We help our learners apply their knowledge in a real-world, real-time environment, understanding the fundamental and practical aspects of trading.
Since our creation in 2010, we have focused on four specific pillars of knowledge to help students improve their skills and understanding: fundamental analysis, technical analysis, trading psychology and risk management.
About the Course:
This course provides a practical introduction to options trading. Over the course of two weeks and through a series of live interactive online sessions, our specialist tutor will provide you with a thorough understanding of derivatives markets and how they are traded.
You’ll explore the construction and application of payoff diagrams and be introduced to several trading strategies to help you maximise your profits on these markets.
With access to an options trading platform, practical trading sessions will collaborate with academic sessions to help you apply learned theories and strategies in real time with support and guidance from the tutor.
Flexible Study Options:With students in mind we offer flexibility with all of our courses. We have developed our online delivery methods to enable continued interaction for all students, to enable you to extract the maximum benefit from whichever course you choose.
- Study online through a series of live interactive sessions
- You can pause and restart your course at any time.
- You can upgrade from one course to another by just paying the difference in course fees, not the whole fees for both courses
Our Expert Tutors:
Christopher Eagle is currently CEO of Aquila Markets. He has held sales and trading roles in Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income businesses at Investment and Commercial Banks over his twenty plus year career.
He spent much of his early career at Morgan Stanley, both in New York and London, before spells at RBS, UniCredit and CIBC. His recent roles have included Managing Director at Jefferies, and Global Head of FX for Marex Spectron. Chris holds a BSc degree in Biochemistry from the University of St. Andrews."
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Biochemistry View 45 other Short Courses in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport / proof of ID / Birth Certificate
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form"
International999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 999 GBP for the full programme during 14 days.
National999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 999 GBP for the full programme during 14 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.