We pride ourselves on providing practical and vocational training courses, developed to help individuals to invest or trade in financial markets, or for those looking to enhance their employment opportunities within financial markets.
We help our learners apply their knowledge in a real-world, real-time environment, understanding the fundamental and practical aspects of trading.
Since our creation in 2010, we have focused on four specific pillars of knowledge to help students improve their skills and understanding: fundamental analysis, technical analysis, trading psychology and risk management.
About the Course:
It's crucial that you learn the right skills and knowledge to take advantage of the opportunities presented on volatile markets and to minimise your risks.
If you’re looking to invest in the stock market for the longer term, this course will help you develop your understanding of equity markets & long-term equity investing. Today’s volatile markets present excellent opportunities for investors, and London Academy of Trading can set you up with the necessary skills to excel in this environment.
In this Options Trading Course , specialist tutors will introduce you to the techniques of valuing stocks and will examine how you can profit from equity markets by identifying the factors which drive share prices.
Through a series of interactive online sessions over the course of two weeks, we’ll help you to improve your equity investing approach and equip you with the ability to make more informed investment decisions.
Flexible Study Options:
With students in mind we offer flexibility with all of our courses. We have developed our online delivery methods to enable continued interaction for all students, to enable you to extract the maximum benefit from whichever course you choose.
- Study online through a series of live interactive online sessions
- You can pause and restart your course at any time.
- You can upgrade from one course to another by just paying the difference in course fees, not the whole fees for both courses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Commerce View 28 other Short Courses in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport / proof of ID / Birth Certificate
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form"
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1199 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 GBP for the full programme during 14 days.
National1199 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1199 GBP for the full programme during 14 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.