About the program
The Negotiations and Organizational Conflict Resolution course of Boston University is a communications skills course that explores the nature of conflict and its resolution through persuasion, collaboration, and negotiation.
Students assess their own styles, skills, and values, and develop techniques to better resolve disputes, achieve objectives, and exert influence.
- Students learn theories of interpersonal and organizational conflict and its resolution as applied to personal, corporate, historical, and political contexts.
- 42 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management Studies Political Science View 15 other Short Courses in Political Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Boston University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Students are expected to have English proficiency levels equivalent to or higher than 84 on the internet-based TOEFL (iBT) or 7 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
International2920 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2920 USD for the full programme during 42 days.
National2920 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2920 USD for the full programme during 42 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.