Learn how to apply user-centred design methods to enhance your digital content
You’ll develop your skills and confidence in designing content that is accessible, backed by user research and written in plain English.
As you explore the role of the content designer, you’ll learn the value of journey mapping and prototyping and how to use data to improve and iterate your content.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- demonstrate the principal skills and knowledge needed for user-centred content design
- interpret common data measures in order to make content decisions
- apply principles of accessibility to content design
- reflect on your own skills and professional development
- contribute to the content community by sharing your experience and insights
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This course covers important content design principles. It is based on the Digital Data and Technology (DDaT) framework, and includes:
- content design as a profession, including what content design is, what a content designer does and the skills they need
- a focus on users, including accessibility, user needs, user research, journey mapping and prototyping
- producing good digital content, including using plain English and structuring content to make it easy to understand and navigate
- improving your content, including managing the content lifecycle, and how to use data to improve and iterate content and influence stakeholders
- improving your career, including understanding the different roles within product teams and joining a content community
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesDesign Fashion Design View 36 other Short Courses in Fashion Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is designed specifically for new content designers or for those who work in roles which involve content design.
- The principles and ideas covered in the course will be useful for content professionals across all sectors.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per year during 1 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per year during 1 months.
It's free to join and study this course, you have the option to upgrade and receive a digital and printed certificate for $64. Additional benefits can be reached via the Unlimited FutureLearn product.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.