In this Design Innovation program at London School of Design and Marketing, you will explore theoretical topics in areas such as innovation and creativity and we will support you with suitable analytical discourse. You will observe case studies, research methodologies, presentations and design audits.
The aim is to allow you to disseminate your practice in the observation, analysis, interpretation, and research activity stages and to allow you to make informed references to the world beyond design, looking at cultural and contextual references including new technology, economics, politics, law and the global environment.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of specialist technical and practical aspects of design ideation and professional concerns relevant to your practice of design.
- Critically reflect on technical and practical knowledge and evaluate the rigour and validity in the development of your design proposal.
- Demonstrate how your professional practice or research relates to design and identify how this informs new or revised approaches to your creative design practice.
Programme StructureThe aims of this Course are:
- To enable you to understand the key areas of expertise related to design innovation (technique, representation, discourse and project activities and procedures).
- To provide you with critical context for the cultural, scientific, experimental and logistical knowledge involved in a design project.
- To provide cutting edge and systematic supportive framework for the development of appropriate existing and new research and analytical skills.
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesDesign View 90 other Short Courses in Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BA level in a related design / business subject OR Recognition of Prior Learning / Professional Experience.
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
National1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.