What Will You Learn
- Recognize aspects of team culture to maximize team performance.
- Draw out the collective wisdom of diverse teams and create a team culture of continuous learning.
- Handle conflict.
- Establish common ground rules.
Master the strategies and tools that enable you to form, join and lead teams more effectively.
In this five-course specialization, you learn how to:
- Recognize aspects of team culture
- Draw out the collective wisdom of diverse teams
- Handle conflict
- Establish common ground rules
- Maximize team performance
- Create a team culture of continuous learning
The program culminates in a capstone project in which you apply the skills you learned. You observe, diagnose and make recommendations to solve a team culture problem in a real-world case provided by N2Growth, a global consultancy focused on cultural transformation and leadership development.
Applied Learning Project
Students will analyze a real world case provided by N2Growth, a global firm that helps clients create a culture of leadership through practice areas like strategy, cultural transformation, and organizational design. Based on the N2Growth case, students will be expected to identify and diagnose organizational issues, select a senior leader, and make recommendations in a culminating PowerPoint or Prezi presentation.
Get more detailsVisit programme website
- The Power of Team Culture
- Building High-Performing Teams
- Optimizing Diversity on Teams
- Creating a Team Culture of Continuous Learning
- Culture-Driven Team Building Capstone
Check out the full curriculumVisit programme website
- 6 months
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Area & Cultural Studies Ethnic Studies View 11 other Short Courses in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit programme website
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is appropriate for all learners.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.