- Find, extract, organize and describe data to support business decisions
- Identify, quantify and interpret relationships between variables
- Derive customer insights from your data
- Develop spreadsheet models to analyze data, evaluate risk and optimize business decisions
- Present and justify a course of action to management
The capstone project will give you an opportunity to apply what has been covered in the specialization to solve a marketing analytics problem.
Applied Learning Project
Learners will conduct an exploratory data analysis and examine pairwise relationships among different variables for a marketing analytics problem. At the conclusion of the course, learners will develop and test a predictive model to solve marketing analytics problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Meaningful Marketing Insights
- Managing Uncertainty in Marketing Analytics
- Forecasting Models for Marketing Decisions
- Survey analysis to Gain Marketing Insights
- Social Media Analytics
- Marketing Analytics Capstone Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
- 2 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Business Intelligence & Analytics View 173 other Short Courses in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Some related experience required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.