Run audio content marketing campaigns that align with your marketing goals. The Introduction to Audio Marketing Strategy - From Podcast to Radio Ads with Advertising Week course is offered from Awlearn by FutureLearn.
This course will help you get to grips with the audio marketing planning skills and tools you need, to create and run marketing campaigns on radio or podcasts. You will also learn about other emerging areas of audio marketing such as smart speakers and sonic branding. Hear from real-life marketers at brands such as Mastercard and Spotify.
Explore and experiment with podcast and radio marketing
With options for podcast advertising on the rise and radio advertising as lucrative as ever, understanding how to create effective marketing content for podcast and radio is an extremely useful skill for marketers today.
This course will help you to identify what types of audio marketing are right for your organisation and to evaluate the variety of audio marketing formats available to you, including radio ads, podcasts, branded audio content and more.
Discover audio marketing planning tools
You’ll be given tips and support for finding where to experiment with your audio content creation as well as what tools to use to create your audio content.
You’ll also learn how to consider the behaviour of your users to create audio marketing goals.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Assess what types of audio marketing might be right for you
- Investigate choices in audio marketing formats such as podcasts, radio ads, branded audio content and more
- Develop understanding of where to experiment with your audio content creation and where to plan
- Describe audio marketing goals
- Produce your audio marketing plan
- Audio marketing planning skills and knowledge
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat topics will you cover?
- What is audio marketing?
- Why use audio marketing?
- Types of audio marketing (podcasting, radio, sonic identities, smart speakers)
- Understanding what customers want and consume
- Making a plan for your audio content
- Smart speakers
- Sonic branding and how to use it
- 14 days
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 34 other Short Courses in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is designed for anyone working in marketing who’d like to explore what’s possible in audio marketing areas like radio and podcasting.
- It will also be useful for those who have switched careers to work in marketing for the first time, as well as those already working in marketing who have not covered areas such as audio in-depth before.
International84 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
National84 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.