Learn how to create a strategic content marketing plan. The Introduction to Content Marketing Strategy with Advertising Week is offered from Awlearn by FutureLearn.
This course will develop your understanding of the planning and practice of content creation for marketing purposes.
We’ve all heard content is king, but how do you create content that succeeds and aligns with your wider marketing goals?
Learn the rules of strategic content creation
Content marketing is valuable for every type of organisation, but it isn’t the same as creating editorial content or journalism.
Once you’ve got to grips with what content marketing is and why to use it, you’ll learn how to identify what types of content marketing are right for your organisation.
You’ll explore different content marketing ideas and formats, and learn how to create content that relates to your customers.
Set and reach content marketing goals
As well as learning how to create great content, you’ll also learn how to define and set goals for your content that align with your marketing strategy.
By the end of the course, you’ll have the skills to create a strategic content marketing plan, as well as the content your organisation needs to succeed.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Assess what types of content marketing might be right for you
- Investigate choices in content marketing formats
- Develop understanding of where to experiment with content creation and where to plan
- Describe your content goals
- Produce your content marketing plan
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat topics will you cover?
- What is content marketing?
- Why do content marketing?
- What are the different types of content marketing?
- How do I reach customers?
- Planning a content marketing strategy
- 14 days
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 49 other Short Courses in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is designed for those beginning a career in marketing who’d like to build their skills in content marketing.
- It will also be useful for those already working in marketing who haven’t specialised in content marketing previously, as well as SMEs who want to create content marketing but don’t have a dedicated marketing team.
International84 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
National84 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.