Customer relationship management (CRM) systems are key tools in CX management. The global industry is estimated to be worth $50 billion and is the biggest software market in the world. 60% of companies are expected to invest even more in this technology to help them generate reliable customer data to support data-driven decision making.
The three courses have been designed in collaboration with Salesforce’s industry experts, offering an expert insider view of the platform used by 83% of Fortune 500 companies.
Key skills you will learn during the CRM Fundamentals and Practice course at FutureLearn
- Customer experience design
- Customer journeys
- Customer value strategies
- Customer success management
- CRM technologies
- Customer experience management
- Customer success
- Customer relationship management
- Data-driven decision making
- Customer data
- Customer strategy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- CRM Fundamentals and Practice
- CRM Fundamentals and Practice: Salesforce Reports, Objects, and Data Management
- CRM Fundamentals and Practice: Salesforce Automation and Best Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Corporate Communication View 7 other Short Courses in Corporate Communication in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This ExpertTrack is suitable for anyone who wants to learn how to use Salesforce to improve customer experience. No prior experience is required for this customer experience management ExpertTrack.
- Some prior knowledge of customer relationship management, customer success, or customer experience design would be beneficial. This is not essential, however, as these courses cover fundamental aspects of customer relationship management.
- During the ExpertTrack we’ll be using the Salesforce Trailblazer platform.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.