You’ll grow your knowledge of CX principles and CSM methodologies. You’ll come to understand the role these play across different business contexts and how to optimise customer value for particular customer segments. You’ll then learn how to develop these CX journeys in order to meet customer value within the context of wider business goals.
In this era of transformation and digital innovation, barriers for new market entrants across all industries are breaking down and competition is rapidly escalating. With access to multiple digital channels where people can share buying experiences, carry-out research and make key buying-decisions, the consumer is now more empowered than ever before.
By learning how to connect with these customers, how to eliminate pain points, and improve their overall satisfaction, you can help your business pull ahead of the competition for stable, long-term growth.
Key skills you will learn during the Customer Experience Design for Customer Success course at FutureLearn
- Customer experience design
- Customer journeys
- Customer success management
- Relationship management
- CRM technology
- Customer experience management
- Customer experience strategy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Customer Experience Design for Customer Success: Effective CX Design and Customer Journeys
- Customer Experience Design for Customer Success: How to Create an Effective CX Strategy
- Customer Experience Design for Customer Success: How to Build Customer Relationships and Measure Success
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication Public Relations View 9 other Short Courses in Public Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- If you wish to further your career and understanding of customer experience and customer success strategies, this ExpertTrack will equip you to succeed.
- No prior experience is required to succeed in this ExpertTrack. Some prior knowledge of customer relationship management, customer success, or CX design would be beneficial but is not essential.
- During the ExpertTrack we’ll be using the Salesforce Trailblazer platform.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.