When it comes to educational neuroscience, it can be hard to separate fact from fiction.
You’ll identify some of the most widely accepted neuromyths within the teaching community. By debunking any false ideas about the brain and learning, you can apply your learnings from this course with confidence.
Become a more effective educator with contemporary insights into the brain which will help you develop optimal learning experiences and neuroplasticity activities in the classroom that you can use right away.
Key skills you will learn during the Educational Neuroscience - Research-Led Teaching Approaches ExpertTrack at FutureLearn
- Memory and learning
- Neuroscience in leadership
- Brain-based teaching
- Research-based teaching
- Student engagement
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation to Educational Neuroscience
- Learning and Memory: Understandings from Educational Neuroscience
- Neuroplasticians and Neuromyths
- Neuroleadership and Conceptual Approaches in Educational Neuroscience
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducational Research Neuroscience Educational Psychology View 23 other Short Courses in Educational Research in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This intermediate ExpertTrack is designed for those working within education who have an interest in educational neuroscience. Learners are typically classroom teachers, education assistants, learning designers and academics. However, it’s also suitable for those moving into teaching and/or training to become an educator.
- While there are no academic prerequisites for this ExpertTrack, you’ll need to have a basic level of teaching and learning experience. We also recommend that you have some existing experience in planning and delivering lessons in-person and/or online.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.