COVID-19 is having unprecedented effects on healthcare systems around the world. As a healthcare professional, it’s important to know how to respond safely and effectively.
On this Managing COVID-19 in Primary Care, led by experts at St George’s University of London, you’ll explore the epidemiology, clinical symptoms and signs, and current management of COVID-19 and follow the evolving situation in the UK.
You’ll learn how to complete a safe assessment of suspected COVID-19 cases and discover the best protocol to protect yourself and others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureTopics we will cover include:
- Background of COVID-19
- Current situation in the UK
- Then to suspect COVID-19 infection in primary care
- Safe assessment of suspected cases
- Infection prevention and control
- 21 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 138 other Short Courses in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is designed for front-line clinicians, healthcare workers and professionals who are dealing with the large volume of patients in the current COVID-19 pandemic within the UK primary care.
- This course will also be relevant to healthcare practitioners around the globe, though the course will be based around guidance by UK public health bodies.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 21 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 21 days.
Upgrade$44Upgrade this course and you will get:
- Access to this course for as long as it’s on FutureLearn
- A print and digital Certificate of Achievement once you’re eligible
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.