Business Strategy and Decision Making Skills at FutureLearn offers a wide-ranging insight into improving how business works. How can an effective value chain deliver more value for less cost? And how can macroeconomic models be used to understand the past, present and potential future of a business?
Learn to master powerful competitor analysis tools
Find out how businesses outperform their rivals by learning how to conduct competitive analysis. With the right tools, you’ll learn to view competitors as ‘stakeholders’ and use their own strategies to see how your own business can grow.
A variety of teaching methods and assessments are used to support your study in this ExpertTrack, including group discussions, case studies, quizzes and individual assignments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Choice and Planning
- Strategic Actions, Strategic Goals
- Competitor Analysis
- Internal Analysis of a Company: From Value Chain to SWOT Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
- 5 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics International Business Strategic Management View 40 other Short Courses in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- It’s recommended that you have at least two years of relevant experience, as a business manager or business student, to benefit from this ExpertTrack.
- This ExpertTrack is designed for intermediate-level business managers and students to gain more knowledge about strategy and globalisation. This course will equip you with the concepts, framework and techniques needed for better environmental scanning.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.