Are you a horse lover?
Turn your love and dedication for horses into a successful professional undertaking by enrolling in our Equine Horse Care course now!
Graduates usually take this course to learn how to take care of their own horse for pleasure. Our graduates have also found employment in the following areas:
Stablehand / Foreperson (Racing, Pacing, Horse Studs, Equestrian (Dressage, Eventing, Showjumping and recreation)
- Rider – Equestrian industry
- Coach – Equestrian industry
- Horse Educator
- Veterinary Assistant
- Equine Businesses and Outlets
- Horse Groomer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Equine Perception and Behaviour
- Equine Training
- Horse Handling
- Purchasing a Horse
- Horse Grooming
- Horse Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
DisciplinesVeterinary Medicine Natural Sciences Animal Sciences View 26 other Short Courses in Natural Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International998 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 998 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
National998 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 998 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
- Pay Upfront - 10% Off = £898
- Weekly Instalment Plan - £25 x 32 weeks
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.