This course will help you understand some of the key challenges faced by retail and the opportunity for radical rethinking in areas such as:
- customer experience and brand engagement
- sustainability agenda, materials and practice
- new technologies and hybrid retail experiences
- retail aesthetics
- consumer behaviour
- Street (threshold between the inside/outside)
- Future online relationship (frame)
- Future brand engagement/interface (materials)
- Future consumer needs (behaviour)
You will apply these insights and advance your knowledge by working on a collaborative team project supported by RCA academics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Online, 6 sessions over 3 weeks
This course is highly suited to creatives across disciplines interested in producing innovative, immersive retail design experiences including:
- interior designers, architects and spatial designers
- retail designers and industry professionals
- merchandise & exhibition designers
- fashion industry professionals and fashion retail
- XD /user-experience designers
This course is led by tutors on the RCA's renowned Interior Design MA, ,including:
- Steve Jensen, Retail Design of the Year award winner
- Dr Tania López Winkler, educator, architect and exhibiting artist
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Early bird fee ends 31 July
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesMarketing Retail Management Interior Design View 49 other Short Courses in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- either an interior design, architecture, branding or other spatial practice graduate
- and/or have 2-3 years professional experience working in retail design or a related design field
- and/or be a graduate of a design/creative discipline
- have a good level of English
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.