It passed a long way from the first steps (back in the 50s) to become an essential part of modern life. Today's immense computing power and processing too much data, strengthen the importance of the AI and its subfields. Nowadays, we are living in a world where AI plays an unexceptionally important role. To adapt today's fast and growing technology and development, any specialist in any area needs to know the essentials of such a comprehensive subject.
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
- Ogul Unal - PhD, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, SPbPU; M-com Search Engine Optimization specialist”;
- Nikita Kudryashov – PhD, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, SPbPU; Gazprom-neft leading specialist.
- 5 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: October 11
- for non-EU nationals: September 01
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
International160 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 160 EUR for the full programme during 5 days.
National160 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 160 EUR for the full programme during 5 days.
Online format: 160 Euro
Hybrid format: 160 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invitation)
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.