The program is cut out for international students whose major is finance, economics and business.
The course content includes:
- Introduction to Portfolio Theory and Asset Management;
- Diversification and Efficient Set of Risky Assets;
- Efficient set of risky and risk free asset;
- Asset Allocation: Strategic vs. Tactical Asset Allocation;
- Security Selection, Market Timing and Return Decomposition Analysis;
- Time series and financial econometrics foundations;
- Econometric modelling using STATA software.
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: December 20
- for non-EU nationals: November 08
DisciplinesFinance View 3 other Short Courses in Finance in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 years of University level studies;
- Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
International270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
National270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invitation)
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.