The program is cut out for international students whose major is finance, economics and business.
The course content includes:
- Introduction to Portfolio Theory and Asset Management;
- Diversification and Efficient Set of Risky Assets;
- Efficient set of risky and risk free asset;
- Asset Allocation: Strategic vs. Tactical Asset Allocation;
- Security Selection, Market Timing and Return Decomposition Analysis;
- Time series and financial econometrics foundations;
- Econometric modelling using STATA software.
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: December 20
- for non-EU nationals: November 08
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) and/or in Russia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 years of University level studies;
- Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
International270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
National270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invitation)
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.